Monday, September 27, 2010

Losing pounds in London

I arrived in London yesterday, took it easy and went to bed early. This morning I got a ealy start and started touring i spent some time at St Pauls Cathedral and climbed some windy staircases to the top of the dome. The Cathedral is beautiful inside and out with mosiacs and paintings throughtout the place. From then I went on to London Dungeon I was expectina a real dungeon but instead It was a horror house with live actors telling some of Londons history the great fire. Bloody Mary, Jack the Ripper and so on. It was still interesting from than I went to the Tower Bridge and the London Tower. At the london Tower I was able to see some history as well as the crown jewels and armoury, my favourite was the pile of diamonds from one of the crowns. After that I took the boat on the Thames and walked along oxford street. There are so many people on Oxford street i don't know where they all come from. A busy day with lots seen. Tomorrow I hope to see buckingham palace as well as some more history. I will also venture onto the tubes (today I was on a tour hop on hop off bus). I don't know when I will post next. I am spending my evenings in the hostel so I have the time it just depends on how many more pounds i wish to lose on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment