Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures, most of the same ones as facebook

Finally I have been able to add pictures to the Blog, no more links to facebook. For those of you who saw the pictures on facebook most of these are the same. I have been taking some pictures at the hospital this week and will share them with you all eventually. I should be able to add them here from now on. My laptop is now working well, thank you T.






























The water fall where Kenya gets its power, the building you see is the power house

Tea Field

Cows, they are everywhere, often with young children herding them.

a local boy with his tire and stick, I often see children rolling thier tires with the stick as they run behind it.

A young boy who wanted me to take a picture, and than told me I should give him my camera

a view halfway up motigo

View from the top

The inside of the home where we had chai (local tea made with lot's of milk and sugar)

The Outside of the same home

2 children standing in the doorway of the kitchen, a round mudded hut, this is the kitchen for the house where we had Chai

most of us who climbed u motigo

they liked to get pictures of the strange looking redhead, and asain - we both also happen to be Candain

The view from my balcony, today the lawn was mowed all by a push mower, it looks nice but that would have been a lot of work. I don't know why but for some reason I did not expect to see lawn mowers in kenya.   
this is is my nyumbani (kiswahilli for home) I am on the top in the corner by the stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment